Acceptable use policy for Email Service
Bulk emails of any sort – commercial, marketing, customer communication, mailing lists and email reflectors are strictly prohibited. In no case you must be sending bulk emails from your email for whatsoever reason. If for any reason you do need to send bulk emails even for communication with your clients, you may use a bulk email provider like Mailchimp, Sendgrid etc. Our emails are mainly only and only for 1 to 1 client / customer communication. We do allow a maximum of 100 emails per hour per account. For any emails sent from your wpify.tech account you must adhere to the following rules:
- Your intended recipients have given their consent to receive e-mail via some affirmative means, such as an opt-in procedure.
- Your procedures for soliciting consent include reasonable means to ensure that the person giving consent is the owner of the email address for which the consent is given;
- You may not obscure the source of your email in any manner.
- You otherwise comply with the CAN SPAM Act and other applicable law.
These policies apply to messages sent using your wpify.tech service, or to messages sent from any network by you or any person on your behalf that directly or indirectly refer the recipient to a site hosted via your wpify.tech service. In addition, you may not use a third party email service that does not practice similar procedures for all its customers.
In addition, and at our discretion, we may place limits on the number of outbound messages you send if our review of your account indicates that you are jeopardizing our network stability. Without limiting any other rights we may have, the parties agree that should you breach this section by sending spam it would be difficult to determine actual damages. Accordingly, a $500 charge per violation will be assessed as a reasonable estimate of the damages. The parties further agree that such $500 would not act as a penalty.
You may not send any unsolicited e-mail, either in bulk or individually, to any person who has indicated that they do not wish to receive it. You must comply with the rules of any other network you access or participate in using your wpify.tech’s services.
We have access to your email list (emails received by your account and sent from your account) The same can be used by us as proof to show you illegal, malicious or unsolicited activity taking place in your account. Moreover, if required and absolutely necessary we can also gain access to the content of your mailbox.
Other EMail Terms
- Any attempt to undermine or cause harm to a server or customer of Wpify is strictly prohibited.
- As our customer you are responsible for all your accounts – This includes abuse of the server’s CPU and RAM resources to a degree that affects the performance of other customers on your server.
- Outgoing spam from our servers will not be tolerated. Spam is defined as unsolicited e-mail which includes but not limited to sending marketing emails, bulk emails, cold emailing, bulk emailing your actual customers / clients / users.
- Emails sent from your account landing in another mailbox’s spam, or mails sent to your account and landing in spam may not always be the issue of service provided by us. Emails have various guidelines with which they are classified as spam emails or not. This depends on the rating of the domain name, IP address, past spam history of the email account and various other factors. Due to these external factors over which email providers have no control, you will face the same issue even costlier, premium and more reputed email providers such as Google Suite, Microsoft Outlook.
- All mailing lists must be signed up using double opt – in, meaning clients must sign up and then verify their email address to be added to your mailing list. Violation of this policy will result in service termination
- Should you violate the general rules outlined within, your account will be cancelled without any chance of refund, also your main email and / or hosting account with us will be terminated without any backup.
- If you abuse system resources, you will be contacted and offered options for accommodating or reducing usage prior to having your service terminated. Abusive processes, however, will be shut down prior to our attempts to contact you.
- We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or suspend service, at our sole discretion and without refund.